This short essay discusses the frustration marketers experience at the difficulties in getting their strategic brand message translated into equity-building, price increasing, margin-enhancing results by the sales force. It's also the frustration salespeople feel at their difficulties in getting marketers to understand the real business situation sufficiently to deliver practically effective sales tools. While reading the essay I inserted the title, "partner" wherever "salespeople" where mentioned.
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Graphic Artists are Crazy
I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...
-
I know that every time I receive a thank you note I am thrilled and feel special. Every time someone thanks me for whatever -- I feel great!...
-
I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...
-
Here is a simple, adaptable checklist to use when your firm is planning a seminar or event. The last time I used it we were planning a educ...