Monday, October 31, 2005
Leadership is Risk
This article out of HBS by Richard Boyatzis and Annie McKee talks about a condition that must afflict law firm leadership when it comes to marketing. Not that law firm leadership is special in some way that would make leadership more difficult, but with regard to marketing; law firm leadership are shepherding some pretty significant changes in how firms go to market. Here is something to read and consider.
Graphic Artists are Crazy
I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...
-
I know that every time I receive a thank you note I am thrilled and feel special. Every time someone thanks me for whatever -- I feel great!...
-
I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...
-
Here is a simple, adaptable checklist to use when your firm is planning a seminar or event. The last time I used it we were planning a educ...