Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Law & Accounting Firm Marketing has Evolved

I was a guest at an IGAF conference for marketing directors in Salt Lake City yesterday and I am ecstatic to report that professional services marketing has evolved to new heights! During a round table discussion in the morning I actually got the feeling that maybe I need to go back to school -- not that I ever thought I was a final authority on marketing, but the folks in that room were SHARP! I took a lot of notes!

Years ago professional services marketing was more about execution (organizing and administering). The IGAF professionals yesterday definitely validated that marketers today are helping to guide the strategy of their firms and are eager to accomplish even more. A welcome evolution....

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...