Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Bad Idea #2

Looks like McDonalds needs to take a really close look at their marketing decision process. Though McDonalds serves burgers (something entirely different than professional services, DUH) the lesson we're witnessing is the disconnect between the top of an organization and the customer it serves. Somewhere in the McDonalds organization a decision maker is letting someone tell them, "I know what's going to work", and the decision maker is his/herself totally out of touch with the customer base.

Dear Senior Partners, committee Members, and Executive Boards; One way to exhibit trust in your marketing teams and contractors is to (yourself) stay familiar with the trends and clients in the markets you serve.

I would like to thank McDonalds for this important reminder, and if they are looking for new marketing team members I can be reached....

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...