Sunday, April 10, 2005

Truth Continues to be Good Marketing

Good marketing is understanding the truth about myself and my firm; And then having the courage and fortitude to tell others, "This is who I am."
  • For those that do not like me/my firm; There are many other firms for you to choose from.
  • For those who wish for me to change my story; There are many other firms for you to manipulate.
  • For those who will say anything because they cannot stand to hear 'no'; There are so many other firms who will love manipulating you.
  • And to those who appreciate exactly what I and my firm are; I look forward to the opportunity to serve you and grow a friendship.
Accepting our limitations is not a path to failure. With absolute honesty we need to understand what will work for us and what will not. What kind of people do we like, what type of relationship do we want between us and our clients. Even more important, we need to know what we cannot tolerate in people.

I say again, accepting our limitations is not a path to failure. It is the path to focused and expedient success.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...