- Make sure XXX project is on schedule
- Call XXX and make sure they are on-board with recent changes
- Talk to boss to see if he/she is mad with me
- Think about what to talk about at business lunch with XXX.
- Don't last meeting keep me from getting to cleaners before they close
You're asking, "Why?" Here is the answer.
- Just like you have priorities for your day, so does the person you are talking to, and his/her list probably looks nothing like yours. Don't get in the way of their priorities!
- Unless you have read them your list he/she has no idea what is important to you. If you need them to know; tell them. They cannot read your mind.
- What you do in a day plays toward what you do in business and life. If you think daily about what's important to accomplish, over time, what you accomplish will deliver greater results.