Wednesday, June 29, 2005

How to Introduce the New, New Thing...

I am on the cusp on introducing blogging to the firm I joined. I do believe that blogging is not right for every firm or every practice, but in this case, I do. I read the stuff over at Real Lawyers Have Blogs by Kevin O'Keefe and am certain my firm is the perfect candidate for entering the blogsphere... but, how to do it?

My own blog (this very one) has been wonderful so I don't need to be convinced about what can happen if we journey forth. What would be helpful is words and ideas on how to tell the story so that the attorneys at my firm will get energized by the opportunity.

So here is my request; I'd like to hear from marketers of firms that have crossed this chasm. What did you say? How did you tell the story? What was your business case? I would love to hear your story.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...