Friday, June 03, 2005

Marketing Catalyst Joins Rutan & Tucker LLP

I am extraordinarily happy to announce I am joining the law firm of Rutan & Tucker LLP as their Chief Marketing Officer. YES! Of the many firms to work with in Southern California this is a keeper of an opportunity!

The movement of my career is its own case study. I’d like to do as I would normally do and hand out great advise in nice rosy and round tones, extolling the do’s and don’ts of finding a great job… but not here. Not this time.

When it comes to finding a place to work and a job to do I might only suggest that you pick what you love. I did. It’s feeling good.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...