What I am learning along the way as a law firm marketer (because I can NEVER stop learning):
- Believe in myself (of course with sound reason and excellent counsel)
- Believe in the people of my firm. They are just as excited at the possibility of something fantastic happening as I am.
- Allow others to state and own their opinions. I do not have to agree. Yet, how silly would it be to for me to tell someone their feelings are not valid.
- Learn to smile. NEVER to humor anyone, but to acknowledge, within myself, I am promoting the process of discovery.
- Good is not found in the goal, but in the process.