Friday, September 02, 2005

Taking a Race Break

It's been a great week for my love of racing... but the blog is taking it in the shorts. I am blogging from the California Speedway in Fontana CA where I work as a volunteer during major race events at the track. This weekend is NASCAR and the Sony HD 500... And several other races including the Busch race tomorrow night.

But it's 14 hours days buried in client service amidst a few hundred thousand fans... So blogging will have to wait until I get home on Monday.

Oh yah... and I just happen to be a MAJOR Hendrick's Motorsports fan. So I'm thinking for a few days I'll not be missing the blog too much!

Go 24; 48; 25; 5!

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...