Thursday, December 15, 2005

I am a Marketing Genius

I took the marketing IQ test (link provided by Harry Joiner via Larry Bodine to Copernicus Marketing) at was ranked as a "Marketing Genius" (test results below). G0 figure! I did get one wrong so my perfection balloon does have a git of a tear in it. What struck me about the questions was that they were worded in a such a way as to challenge common marketing knowledge. I leave it up to you to you to take the test and let me know what you think.
You scored 95% (19 out of 20 correct).
Your IQ: 152
You ARE: A marketing genius
150-160: A marketing genius
130-149: A guru, a maven
110-129: An up-and-coming consultant
90-109: A seasoned professional
70-89: A typical marketer
50-69: A death-wish marketer
30-49: An incompetent
11-29: Dangerous to your company
0-11: Guilty of malpractice

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...