Thursday, June 01, 2006

Walking the Floors

In every firm there is an undercurrent of opinion that flows without regard. Attorneys and partners with opinion; staff stating their piece, everyone with something to add. It is the true nature of things.

What I do is walk the floors. Every day I move through the firm, walking and looking in doors and stopping to say hello. In this way I hear what so many might have to say. It is not so important that what they say might say could be dissagreeable as much as knowing what it is that they have to say at all. The current of opinion matters every moment.

If you are not doing this; walking the floors; start doing it know! Knowing the current state of things can only be found first hand.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...