Saturday, November 04, 2006

Women in Business: Here is Your Sandra Pelletier Opportunity

Next week Saundra Pelletier is conducting a seminar: "Putting Yourself First -- Refining the "Total You" Gives You More to Give Back" in San Diego at the Marriott Del Mar. If you can walk, run, wheel or fly, get there and learn what I already know.... Saundra has got it figured out and you will be rewarded!

If you have spent any time at all on my blog you may have clicked on the link to "Imaginor" and seen my most recent photo's of sailing out of San Diego harbor. All were from the deck of Saundra and Christian's sailboat, the Manuia (man-we-ah). So in this sense I have had the wonderful opportunity to get to know Saundra and her passion for what she teaches and what she writes about (yes, a book is almost on the street). Her passion is helping women in business become absolutely comfortable with expecting all of the best things for themselves while sustaining all of the responsibilities that are unique.

Flyer is (here) and a short audio clip is (here).

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...