Friday, May 04, 2007

MC Blog Featured at Marketing Mix

The great thing about running StatCounter on the back-end of the MC blog is that I can see where readers are coming from. To my amazement this blog was recently one of the topics of discussion at the first Marketing Mentor Coffee Break hosted by the creative minds at The Marketing Mix, the creators of Marketing Mentor and the community that's sprung up around it.

I am always amazed that anyone stops by to read what I've written. This blog is simply a place for me to keep my head tuned and on track. I don't promote this site and yet people come to browse. Thank you to the "Mix Mistress" Colleen, and Marketing Mentor founders Ilise, Peleg. A I appreciate the compliment offered by attention.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...