- You can be quoted in a news article
- Named as the person orchestrating a transaction or deal
- Listed on web and letterhead of a corporate or non-profit board
- Write and publish an article (NOT an advertorial)
- Be listed as a speaker or panelist
- Collaborate on a project that is published
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Creating Buzz Tip #5: Get Your Name in Print
Creating personal buzz is about consistent recognition. If your name is in print readers will assign you heightened importance. It does not matter where your name is printed as long as it was put there ‘by someone else’ -- it can be as simple as your name listed as a committee member in a program guide. There are SO MANY ways to get your name printed.
I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...
Here's the scenario: I'm at a business mixer meeting, greeting and doing the schmoozing thing. I engage in a conversation with someo...
The most important question, and the most cliché question of the decade! It has every possibility of making it into the Cliché Hall of Fame...
It is such a little thing in print--"black tie optional", but for many a huge question to answer. Here is the answer I offer when ...