Friday, May 22, 2009

160,000 Words So Far. Has it Made a Difference?

This week I surpassed 160K words posted to the MC blog. More importantly there are more than 4,000 people visiting MC each week. What is THAT all about!?

I have never promoted this blog, never tried to create income through it or pushed it in any organized way into the mainstream. I simply marked a place to write about what I was passionate about within my profession. The lessons I've learned just by writing about my observations has been the biggest reward.

Thank you to every person that gave my blog more than 30 seconds of readership. Thank you for all of the feedback I've been privileged to receive and your ideas that have given me new insight. I will continue to write for myself and appreciate there are professionals out there to keep me sane and my posts appropriate.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...