Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Right Coach Will Make a Difference

I believe that professional, business coaching can be a game-maker for attorneys, whether the lawyer is a rookie seeking skills, a sixth year looking for a leg up, a seasoned partner seeking a new plateau, and everything in between. One hour a week or every two weeks or monthly -- the right coach will create a difference! This recent post by Tom Kane, Six Reasons for Hiring a Coach pretty much covers the field on solid reasons....

AND, chemistry between coach and lawyer is equally crucial. Just like dating, not every coach is a good match for every one of my attorneys. For this reason I have multiple coaches available, and I encourage you to do the same. The right relationship will empower and enable your lawyers to wonderful heights!

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...