Thursday, August 25, 2005

An Invitation to Other Great Marketing Minds

When I first started writing this blog in 2002 it was an exercise in ego... (so sad). When I re-launched MC Blog in January of this year it was an exercise to get my head back in the game. It worked.

But what has been most enjoyable is sharing the incredibly great thoughts and ideas from other marketers and business development guru's... like Jerry Wilkinson, or Jeff Black.

I'd like to share more!

If you read this and have your own ideas about what works; a philosophy to share; a thought that needs to burst forth... I'm your guy. Send it to me and let's share what you know with the rest of the world.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...