Friday, August 26, 2005

Law Firms and Color

I met with an brand management/printing company a few days ago and in the course of the meeting they handed me a decent sized stack of sample letterheads they print for other law firms. Most in the stack where from LAW 100 firms. The interesting thing I observed was that over 70% of the namemarks and graphic elements in this stack used blue and grey as the primary colors. That's a lot of the same thing!

Right now I'm in the midst of evolving the identity for my firm. Would you like to guess which two colors I am not considering for the firm pallet (now that my informal research in concluded)?

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...