Thursday, November 10, 2005

What Might Really Intimidate a Law Firm Marketer

Next Monday is the first of three lunch meetings with the staff of firm. At these three lunches I will be presenting the new "look" of Rutan. The goal of course is to let them know what is going on, how it will effect each of them, and, if possible, get them excited about what I believe is a really good thing. I must confess this is intimidating!

The staff of a firm are it's heart and sole. The attorneys of a firm can posture themselves any which way they want, but staff will feel and speak the truth. And therein lies the challenge. If what I have created does not ring true internally it will never work externally.

I would like to believe that I have hit on the right messages and images to communicate the truth of my firm. Starting next Monday I will know if I am right.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...