Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Getting Client Service Right

I've got this little problem; The printing for the new brand roll-out is not going perfectly well. BUT, my printer is all over it. Even as things have not gone quite as expected there is this team at my printer that refuses to give up or offer excuses.

A few days ago I got a call from the President of the printing company to let me know he was quite well versed in the challenges of this job. Nice. Today the CEO of the parent company was heard from. I do not feel alone.

The printer is Fine Arts. The parent company is Merrill Corporation.

If you are in a place to be considering a new brand management company I would recommend Fine Arts... A part of the Merrill Corporation family.

Customer care is never tested until everything that can go wrong does go wrong.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...