- I have made every effort to make this brand roll-out effective. I pray it will stick.
- Why don't they (the partners) have stronger faith (except of course that I am taking them into totally uncharted waters)?
- Am I providing an interesting career learning experience for the people involved in what we are doing?
- Can I keep all of the parts moving forward?
- What will my peers think when everything is finally on the street? Will they laugh; sigh; wonder; extol; or blawg a thousand different opinions?
- Why didn't I know about the different delicacies of engraving?
- Why isn't my parking space closer to the door? Why don't I have a permanent parking space?
- Can I hire a Hobbit to do nothing but keep track of the countless messages I need to respond to?
- How will I help the "partner least likely to succeed as a rainmaker but determined to be one"?
- Will the staff of the firm embrace or reject all of this change?
- What are the last demographic figures on the ad campaign?
- What do I do if?
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Inside the Mind of a Law Firm CMO
Ever wonder what a law firm CMO is thinking? SO DO I! But I can express what this one is thinking on this day: