- I have made every effort to make this brand roll-out effective. I pray it will stick.
- Why don't they (the partners) have stronger faith (except of course that I am taking them into totally uncharted waters)?
- Am I providing an interesting career learning experience for the people involved in what we are doing?
- Can I keep all of the parts moving forward?
- What will my peers think when everything is finally on the street? Will they laugh; sigh; wonder; extol; or blawg a thousand different opinions?
- Why didn't I know about the different delicacies of engraving?
- Why isn't my parking space closer to the door? Why don't I have a permanent parking space?
- Can I hire a Hobbit to do nothing but keep track of the countless messages I need to respond to?
- How will I help the "partner least likely to succeed as a rainmaker but determined to be one"?
- Will the staff of the firm embrace or reject all of this change?
- What are the last demographic figures on the ad campaign?
- What do I do if?
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Inside the Mind of a Law Firm CMO
Ever wonder what a law firm CMO is thinking? SO DO I! But I can express what this one is thinking on this day:
I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...
Here's the scenario: I'm at a business mixer meeting, greeting and doing the schmoozing thing. I engage in a conversation with someo...
The most important question, and the most cliché question of the decade! It has every possibility of making it into the Cliché Hall of Fame...
It is such a little thing in print--"black tie optional", but for many a huge question to answer. Here is the answer I offer when ...