Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thank You to Readers of Marketing Catalyst

I use StatCounter to track the whens and hows of visitors to my site. Of course I cannot actually see whom any reader is, but I can know if they have made the MC blog a part of their daily routine from wherever their home news page might be. To the regular readers of MC blog... THANK YOU! I really appreciate that you come back from time to time to see what new insanity I am posting. I am always amazed at the reach of blogging. There are readers New York, DofC, Florida, Virginia, Texas, Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, California, Utah, Arizona, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, England, Germany, Moscow, Bangkok, South Africa, and many, many more.

Again, I say thank you. I write for me... and am glad any of you have found something for yourself as well.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...