Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More Proof: Entertainment at Events Matters

This evening I returned to the ginormous event I talked about in my last post. Tonight the headliner was the artist that sang the song "Shout" in the movie Animal House. I talked with a lot of people tonight and the overwhelming reason that SO MANY conference attendees were still at the conference in the waining hours of the whole deal was that they did not want to miss anything.

Get it!? The attendees were so entertained that they didn't want to leave! A financial conference!

It does not matter the content. If you make entertainment your number one priority your audience will be in the palm of your hands.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...