Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Client of a Law Firm Marketer

The client of a law firm marketer is the the firm that employs the marketer. It is not individual lawyers within the firm and it is not the clients of the lawyers of the firm. The client is "the firm". If you can grasp this concept (if you do not already live it) you will make a tremendous leap forward in your law firm marketing career. I wrote about the firm as a client when discussing how I view the brand of the firm. Taking that one step further; If you stand for "the firm" and have a clear vision of what it is, you can lead incredibly productive discussions with individual attorneys when they want to sprint in new directions.

Meditate -- The client of a law firm marketer is the the firm.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...