- Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you when they are good and ready.
- Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you've ever made since the day you were born.
- Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.
- Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes.
- Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.
- Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.
- Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.
- Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.
- Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three hour nap.
- Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
The Difference Between Cats and Dogs
What kind of person are you when interacting with your staff, fellow attorneys, leadership, clients, or other business people? I think the greatest difficulty any of us face in the workplace are people that approach their position in this world as being "entitled". While I hold no bias between cats and dogs (both have been dear to me), the list below (that I found here) spoke volumes about different people I have encountered at law firms.