Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Morning Rant

This morning my computer informed me that it was riddled yet again with several bits of malicious malware. Actually, it was two of the three security programs installed on the computer that were doing the talking. Both programs had just self-updated in the last few days so I hope what they found was the leftovers from the attack on my system a few weeks back. It’s odd though that neither program found the same things. I wonder how that can be if both claim to accomplish the same task?

Speaking of unwanted things that get on my computer, has anyone noticed the rash of emails from people claiming that with a little help from me (cash) they can free up a fortune currently trapped in some legal hole in a country far, far away? Do people still fall for this stuff?

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...