Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Money Talks... So Plan Your Conversation

In his own style of wit and realism Andy Haven offers an important lesson on the budgeting process. For me, my budget will be a integral part of expressing my plan and strategy.

Partners in most law firms see "marketing" as pure overhead; A firm function that eats into profit. The firm I am with now will definitely need to see measurable results, and my budget will be the most demonstrative vehicle for making their hopes come true.

I could not agree more with Andy when he points that a right of passage for marketers comes when they "learn to budget".

Proof of what might be negative is always easy to believe with the slimmest of evidence. Proof of what is good takes a little more work.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...