- To reach December 31, 2006 as CMO at this firm. Actually my goal is several more years... But one at a time seems sensible.
- To continue as a blawger.
- To get reconnected to the business network in my region. Taking almost a year off does come with consequences.
- To launch the new brand of my firm by February 1. Is there anything more terrifying than project creep?
- To continue to "walk the floors" seeking face-to-face conversations whenever possible with the people at my firm.
- To meet the budget I've proposed and demonstrate an undeniable ROI.
- To never believe I know enough.
- To continually acknowledge the great work of the people I work with. There is nothing more gratifying than working with exciting, smart, committed people.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
My New Year's List of Gotta Do's
This year, 2006, in business, these are my goals:
I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...
Here's the scenario: I'm at a business mixer meeting, greeting and doing the schmoozing thing. I engage in a conversation with someo...
The most important question, and the most cliché question of the decade! It has every possibility of making it into the Cliché Hall of Fame...
It is such a little thing in print--"black tie optional", but for many a huge question to answer. Here is the answer I offer when ...