Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tag, I'm It

I got tagged on Thom Singer's Some Assembly Required blog to respond to the below questions. He had been tagged by Larry Bodine's Professional Marketing Blog . Now it is my turn. Acutally, I really enjoyed working down the list and recording my choices. If you were tagged by me... have fun and pass it along.

Four Jobs I've had:
  1. CMO
  2. Drill Instructor, USMC
  3. Graphic Artist
  4. Baseball Umpire, NCAA
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Meet Joe Black
  2. Lord of the Rings, Tale of Two Towers
  3. Gladiator
  4. For the Love of the Game
Four TV shows I love to watch:
  1. This Old House
  2. Food Network cooking shows
  3. Wind Tunnel
  4. Comedy Central Presents
Four places I've been on vacation:
  1. Kanektok River, Alaska
  2. Deschutes River, Oregon
  3. Decatur, IL
  4. Las Vegas
Four tunes that play through my head:
  1. Speed of Sound; Cold Play
  2. Find the Cost of Freedom; Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
  3. Bamboo; Joe Satriani
  4. Possession; Sarah McLachlan
Four favorite dishes:
  1. Indian Curry (family recipe)
  2. Chicken/broccoli casserole
  3. Oyster shooters
  4. Baked potato w/ butter, sour cream, chives
Four websites I visit daily:
  1. Google News
  2. Slashdot
  3. Simply Recipes
  4. Wired News
Four books I really love:
  1. The Bible
  2. Selling the Invisible; Harvey Mackay
  3. The Short History of Nearly Everything; Bill Bryson
  4. Bass Pro Shop’s Master Catalog (is that a book?)
Four places I'd rather be:
  1. Standing in a river with fly rod in hand
  2. Sailing with my father
  3. Getting a facial
  4. Right here, right now
Four bloggers I'm tagging:
  1. Gerry Riskin
  2. David Swanner
  3. John Zagula
  4. Andy Rutledge
Have A Great Day.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...