Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Long Arm of the Published Word

In a joyful moment I received an email from a fellow legal marketer plying her trade in Florida. One line from her email was especially rewarding, "I appreciate your posts and ideas and share them w/my group of 60 attorneys in Southwest Florida. It has finally motivated some to start moving out of the "old school" way of thinking."

OK, as a blogger slogging away it is exactly this kind of feedback that will keep me at my keyboard -- and it is exactly this kind of comment that should motivate lawyers and marketers to get their footprint on the internet, RIGHT NOW!

Kevin O'Keefe has long been the evangelist of note for lawyer blogging, just one among so many that will instruct lawyers to get their words on the Internet. This series of posts on Kevin's blog should be a rally cry to anyone near or on the fence.

The random email I received with such a wonderful comment is testimony that being on the Internet is a valuable marketing tactic.

So, what are you going to do? It's your move.

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...