Saturday, March 21, 2009

Marketing from the Trenches #3 - Say Thank You as Often as Possible

I know that every time I receive a thank you note I am thrilled and feel special. Every time someone thanks me for whatever -- I feel great! And then I bust my rear-end to return the favor.

Saying "thank you", in any form, is a little nugget of business gold. Do it often enough and you will have legions of people wanting to help you succeed.

Do this: Anytime you meet anyone that could matter to the future of your practice send him/her a thank you note. It can be sent snail-mail or email. Just take a few seconds to state, "thank you". This one gesture is more than 98% of everyone else will do and, you will be remembered.

Return to Marketing from the Trenches index

Graphic Artists are Crazy

I might know. I am one. But, not like, "Wooo Hooooo, la la la la la, put me in a rubber room!!" Go online and look at any portfo...